« Return to Store

Stafford County Courthouse


Several courthouses constructed between 1665 and 1752 in the Potomac Creek Marlborough Point areas. The present area was designated as a courthouse site in 1783 and has held three various structures. One of them was occupied by Union Cavalry troops and resulted in court records being “scattered to the four winds.” The present structure was constructed in 1922.



These ornaments are created annually and represent Stafford’s historically significant people, places and events. They are ~ 2.5 inch ovals and made of 24K gold-layered brass by artisans in Williamsburg, Virginia.

Additional information

Dimensions 4 × 4 × 1 in
« Return to Store